Dated : 04/11/2013
Starting date for online application: 04/11/2013
Last date for online application on or before: 27/11/2013 at 5 p.m.
Application Form (Hard copy) must be sent to the respective address within: 04/12/2013
- You will find the address printed on top left side of server generated application form.
- No documents to be attached with the Hard Copy of the application form.
- Executive Assistant : Total vacancies-24
- Nirman Sahayak : Total vacancies-44
- Gram Panchayat Secretary : Total vacancies-11
- Gram Panchayat Sahayak : Total vacancies-199
- Block Information Officer :Total vacancies-03
- Samiti Education Officer(open categroy) : Total vacancies-11
- Samiti Education Officer(selection categroy) : Total vacancies-24
- Account Clerk : Total vacancies-24
- Clerk cum Typist : Total vacancies-24
Total Vacancy : 364 Staff in Gram Panchayet & Panchayet Samity of South 24 Pargana District.
PART-1: Written Examination (85 marks)
PART-2: Viva (15 marks)
HOW TO APPLY::
- Click on “Online Application” to apply online.
((( Sample of Online Application Form )))))
Fill all the necessary fields, and verify the information you provided from top to bottom and finally Hit “Submit” for submission of application form.
You will get a Server Generated Registration No. keep the same for further references. and Take a Printout of The Completed Application Form.
Paste a Color Photo on the Application Form & do Signature at the place of “Signature of Candidate”.
* Application form and Photo must be attested by the Group “A” officer of Central or State Govt. / Govt. PSU/ Head Master or Head Mistress of Govt./Govt. Aided Higher Secondary or Secondary School shall.
* The filled in application form duly attested must be sent tho the respective address through specific Post Bag Number (see top left portion of server generated application form). No documents to be attached with the Hard Copy of the application form.
Fold your application form gently and put it in an envelope. at the top of your the Envelope write
” Application for the post of ___________________.”
below put Sender’s (Applicant’s) Address at the left side. and put Receiver’s (Addressee’s) Address on the Right Side on the envelope.
Step 5) :
Your complete Application Form must be sent by ordinary post.
You are done..!
* You can also get Reprint Application by Clicking Here. (Registration No and Date of Birth will require for Reprinting.)
Additional Important dates
* Tentative date of publication of list of candidates whose application is found valid in the website http://s24pgs.gov.in is 20th December, 2013
* For Admit Card Downloading from the website http://s24pgs.gov.in and to know Date of Written Examination your are requested to visit newspaper or District website after 01/01/2014.