DIRECTORATE OF SCHOOL EDUCATION, WEST BENGAL::
Application Criteria for MCM Scholarship:
The Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship Scheme has been introduced for providing financial assistance to the poor and meritorious students of West Bengal. The students of post-Madhyamik levels in regular courses who are domiciled in West Bengal and studying in one of the educational institutions of this State after passing out from the State Board/Council of Secondary/Higher Secondary Education and Madrasah Siksha Parishad or a University of West Bengal, set up by State Act, are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
The amount of Scholarship for different categories are as follows:
|Sl. No||Category||Amount per month|
|1.||Higher Secondary level||Rs.500/-|
For Assistance call Help Desk at 033-23596866(11 A.M. to 5 P.M. Monday to Friday excluding holidays)
For Asssitance drop us Email at email@example.com (Available 24 x 7 for all days)
a) Students annual family income must be Rs.80,000/- or less.
b) Students should satisfy the Category wise eligibility criteria as per the list below:
|1.||Higher Secondary level||1. At least 75% in aggregate in Madhyamik Pariksha or its equivalent excluding optional elective subject.2. Students who are enrolled in Class-XI on passing the Madhyamik Pariksha or its equivalent examination in the same year of application.|
[Candidates opting for the scholarship and found eligible, will not be allowed to enjoy any other Governmental (Central/State) scholarship or stipend for the same course / stage of study. However, one time grant or assistance received from any source, or free or partly free studentship allowed by the host institutions will not debar the students from availing of the benefits of the Scheme. In case of suppression of fact of getting double scholarships from the Government Authorities for the same course of study the scholarships granted shall be cancelled automatically and the scholarships payee shall be asked to refund the amount at once.]
The application submitted online needs to be printed and sent to the address as mentioned hereunder:
Directorate of School Education, W.B.,
(Training & Examination Cell),
Bikash Bhavan, 7th floor,
For New Application the following documents are mandatory:
1) Income declaration affidavit*.
2) Passport size photograph*.
3) Income Certificate*.
4) Copy of last Marksheet*.
5) Residential proof*.
6) Photocopy of the first page of passbook depicting the A/C no.*.
APPLICATION FEES: NONE
1) Model Proforma of Income Affidavit for Declaration of Income
2) Model Proforma for Income Certificate
ONLINE ELECTRONIC FORM ENTRY GUIDELINES:
1. Before you start filling up the online application form, please ensure that the requisite attachments/annexure are ready for submission.
2. All the mandatory information must be entered correctly to successfully submit the online application form.
3. The online filling-up of the Application Form is interactive in nature and online guidance will be available while filling up the form.
4. The Online application may be submitted by any one of the follow ways:
a. By the Candidate directly after Registration using eServices option of the Website www.banglarmukh.gov.in.
b. Through the Customer Service Centers located throughout West Bengal – will help the candidate submit the Online Application.
Please refer to the notifications published at different News Papers on behalf of the Higher Education Department.
OVERALL ACTIVITIES FOR PHYSICAL FORM SUBMISSION AFTER ELECTRONIC FORM ENTRY:
Please follow the steps mentioned below after the Online eForm is submitted successfully:
1. Take the print-out of the submitted application.
2. Attach the Annexures as required to be submitted.
3. Send the application by Post to the respective addresses as mentioned above or drop at the drop box kept at the respective addresses.
HOW TO APPLY::
Choose a category which you want apply or renewal
1) If you apply online then click on “APPLY ELECTRONICALLY ONLINE (ENGLISH/BENGALI)”
2) If you apply offline then click on “APPLY ELECTRONICALLY OFFLINE (ENGLISH / BENGALI)”
3) If you apply manually then click on “APPLY MANUALLY ON PAPER (ENGLISH/ BENGALI)”
1) Create new account for registration before login
2) Put your User Name and Password
3) After putting your valid User Name and Password click on login option